Named one of the best places to live by Money Magazine and 24/7 Wall Street, Carmel is a safe, family-oriented city with exceptional high-achieving schools, a nationally-recognized public library and strong support for the arts. Our Carmel office is located just north of Indianapolis, providing employees with a taste of the big city while also offering the vibrant beauty of Carmel. Indianapolis is frequently regarded as one of the best places to live and work based on quality of life, business friendliness and other economic and lifestyle measures. In fact, Forbes ranks Indianapolis as one of the top ten places for business and careers. No matter where you go, you’re sure to experience the one-of-a-kind Hoosier hospitality that makes this such a unique place to live.
What makes Carmel so great?
- Carmel has 800 acres of green space, parks and trails. The Monon Trail stretches over 18 miles through Carmel and Indianapolis, ideal for walking, running or biking through beautiful scenery.
- The trendy Carmel Arts & Design District is home to interior designers, art galleries, showrooms, restaurants, antique stores and a variety of retail shops.
- Indianapolis, just a few miles south of Carmel, is the 14th largest city in the country with a diverse population of over 850,000. The cost of living is 6.5% lower than the U.S. average.
- Indianapolis is home to a number of outstanding museums. The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is the largest in the world and the Indianapolis Museum of Art, located on 152 acres of gardens and grounds, houses more than 50,000 works of art.
- Sports fans can cheer on the Indianapolis Colts (NFL), Indiana Pacers (NBA), Indiana Fever (WNBA) and Indianapolis Indians (MiLB) in addition to attending the largest single-day sporting event in the world, the Indianapolis 500.
Want to discover more about what Carmel and Indianapolis have to offer? Download our handout to learn about Carmel’s incredible value and highly-regarded accolades.